The 2022 U.S. Open will be held at The Country Club in Brookline, Mass., from Monday, June 13 through Sunday, June 19.
Practice rounds will be held from Monday, June 13 through Wednesday, June 15. Championship rounds will be conducted from Thursday, June 16 through Sunday, June 19.
Currently, tickets to the 2022 U.S. Open are not yet on sale. To receive updated information on 2022 U.S. Open ticket availability, please register at the following link:
Tickets selected for mail delivery will be shipped in Spring 2022 via the United States Postal Service. Tickets selected for mobile delivery will be distributed electronically in the Spring of 2022 to the U.S. Open app.
The USGA has a strict no-refund policy on all USGA championships. However, tickets are transferrable.
The junior ticket policy for the 2022 U.S. Open is currently being finalized and will be shared later this fall.
No, the USGA does not have discounted tickets for senior citizens.
Detailed parking, transportation and passenger drop-off information will be made available in Spring 2022.
The military ticket policy for the 2022 U.S. Open is currently being finalized and will be shared later this fall.
Yes. While staying in touch with friends and capturing your experience is encouraged, please note the following:
- Silence your mobile device and disable flash
- Make phone calls only in designated fan zones
- Mobile device use, photography, video, and audio recording are permitted throughout the course, but should not disrupt play
- Captured content may not be used for commercial purposes
- No live streaming or shot-by-shot coverage (with or without video) is permitted
- Violation of the mobile device policy may result in expulsion and loss of ticket privileges
A detailed list of prohibited items will be posted to www.usopen.com in Spring 2022.
Please note that to expedite admission into the championship, it is recommended that all prohibited items are safely stowed prior to arriving. All fans will go through security screening prior to entering the grounds of The Country Club.