How To: Resell your 2022 U.S. Open Tickets
Step 1: Download or open the U.S. Open App and then log into your account. Once in the app, select the “More” tab. From there, select “My Events” on the bottom where you will be able to view your tickets.
Step 2: Find and select the tickets you want to sell. Select “Sell.” Choose which tickets in your order you would like to sell. Tickets selected for resale will have a red check mark next to them.
Step 3: Enter your selling price, whether you would like to split the tickets so they can be purchased separately, when you would like the listing to expire, and any additional information you wish to share about the tickets. Select “NEXT.”
Step 4: Choose or add the credit card you would like associated with this purchase in order to receive payment. Then select “REVIEW LISTING.” Verify all of the listing information is correct and select “CONFIRM LISTING.”
What if I changed my mind and no longer want to sell my tickets?
If you’ve changed your mind about selling your ticket, and no longer want to list for sale, simply go to your account, locate the ticket and remove from listing with one simple click. You’ll then receive an email confirming your tickets are no longer listed for sale.
How will I receive payment for tickets I’ve sold?
When your tickets sell, AXS will email to let you know. You will see the appropriate funds in your AXS account and after the event takes place, you’ll be eligible to receive your payout (the selling price of the ticket less the resale fee). After the event, follow these simple steps to transfer the money to your selected financial institution:
- Sign in to your account on AXS.com.
- Click on “Your Account” and select the “Payments” tab.
- Click “Transfer Money”
- Enter a transfer amount and select a transfer destination.
- Review and complete the transfer.
After you complete the transfer, the money will be in your bank account in 7-10 business days.
NOTE: Please do not attempt to transfer money before the event takes place or your transfer request will be canceled.
What tickets are eligible for USGA Resale Marketplace?
- Gallery tickets (excluding complimentary tickets, discounted tickets, non-transferable tickets)
- Reserved Grandstand tickets (excluding complimentary tickets, discounted tickets, non-transferable tickets)
- Garden tickets (excluding complimentary tickets, discounted tickets, non-transferable tickets)
- Trophy Club Tickets (excluding complimentary tickets, discounted tickets, non-transferable tickets)
What tickets are ineligible for USGA Resale Marketplace?
- Cabana tickets
- Corporate Hospitality tickets
- Complimentary tickets
- Discounted paid tickets (e.g., military ticket offers, etc.)
- Non-transferable tickets