When is the 2020 U.S. Open Championship?
The 2020 U.S. Open will be played at Winged Foot Golf Club, from Monday, June 15th through Sunday, June 21st, 2020.
How can U.S. Open tickets be purchased and what type of tickets are offered?
Tickets are now on sale!
A Gallery ticket provides access to the grounds Winged Foot Golf Club.
A Beer Garden ticket includes Gallery access as well as the ability to enter the Beer Garden which is an open-air facility with a beer garden-style atmosphere. In addition, there is live television coverage, access to executive style restrooms, and additional food and beverage for purchase.
A Sports Bar ticket includes Gallery access as well as the ability to enter the Sports Bar which is an air-controlled facility with a Sports Bar style atmosphere. In addition, there is live television coverage, access to executive style restrooms, and additional food and beverage for purchase.
A Champions Pavilion ticket includes Gallery access as well as the ability to enter the Champions Pavilions which is an air-conditioned, upgraded facility with live broadcast coverage located player's left of the 18th Fairway. This all-inclusive ticket option is the perfect environment for you and your guests to enjoy a premium hospitality experience with unlimited breakfast and lunch buffets, afternoon hors d'oeuvres, specialty dessert stations, and open bar service.
Ticket Options Available:
- Daily Gallery – One ticket for a specific day of the championship
- Practice Round Package – One ticket for each day Monday, June 15 through Wednesday, June 17
- Weekly Gallery Package – One ticket for each day Monday, June 15 through Sunday, June 21
- Beer Garden Daily – One ticket for a specific day of the championship
- Beer Garden Weekly – One ticket for each day Monday, June 15 through Sunday, June 21
- Sports Bar Daily – One ticket for a specific day of the championship
- Sports Bar Weekly – One ticket for each day of the championship Monday, June 15 through Sunday, June 21
- Champions Pavilion Daily – One ticket for a specific day of the championship
Does the U.S. Open offer parking and transportation options?
Detailed parking, transportation and passenger drop information will be made available in the Spring of 2020. There will be complimentary general parking lots with shuttle bus transportation to and from the championship entrance.
What ADA / Accessibility options are provided at the U.S. Open?
The USGA is committed to providing a positive and user-friendly experience for all fans with disabilities and is pleased to provide the following services:
- Accessible parking spaces for all vehicles having appropriate HD/DP license plates or placards will be reserved at all parking locations. Please see additional information in the Parking & Transportation section.
- Our Disability Services Committee will be on-site to assist fans with disabilities, with multi-person golf cart transportation, to and from Disability Services Headquarters and specific grandstand locations and facilities throughout the golf course via a fixed route with predetermined stops.
- A number of complimentary motorized scooters will be available at the Mobility Scooter Tent, located near the Main Admission Gate, for fans with disabilities, on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Accessible restrooms will be available at portable restroom locations throughout the championship grounds
When will tickets be shipped?
- Tickets selected for mail delivery will be shipped in the Spring of 2020 via the United States Postal Service. Tickets selected for mobile delivery will be sent electronically in the Spring of 2020.
Does the U.S. Open offer a Junior ticket discount?
2020 U.S. Open Junior Ticket Policy:
Junior tickets are available on-site at Will Call every day during the championship, regardless of a sellout. There is a limit of eight (8) Junior tickets per one (1) adult ticket or credential holder.
- Junior tickets for ages 12 and under are complimentary on any day when accompanied by an adult ticket or credential holder
Juniors tickets for ages 13–18 will be available for purchase at a reduced price when accompanied by an adult ticket or credential holder:
- June 10–12 (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday) = $20.00
- June 13–16 (Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday) = $50.00
Please note that Junior tickets will provide Gallery access and when accompanied by an adult with a Beer Garden or Sports Bar ticket or credential, will provide Junior tickets with the same access as the adult accompanying the junior.
Junior tickets do not provide access into the Champions Pavilion, MGA Golf House or any corporate hospitality area because specific hospitality tickets are required for access into each of those venues, regardless of age.
Does the U.S. Open offer a military ticket discount?
2020 U.S. Open Military Ticket Policy:
Complimentary Gallery Practice Round tickets June 15-17 (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday) will be provided to all Active, Retired and Veteran military personnel. The military ticket policy covers all branches of service including Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marines, Navy, National Guard and Reserves. Military personnel need to bring their military identification and regular photo identification to Will Call to receive their complimentary Gallery Practice Round ticket. Tickets for military will always be available on Practice Round days, regardless of a sellout.
In addition, a limited number of tickets will be reserved for championship rounds that Active, Retired and Veteran military can purchase through an internet partner who will verify the ticket buyer’s connection to the military. Juniors accompanied by military personnel will be able to get tickets as well that line up with the junior ticket policy; ages 12 and under are complimentary and ages 13-18 will get reduced rate tickets available all week.
Does the U.S. Open offer a discount for senior citizens?
No, the USGA does not provide a discount to senior citizens.
Can I change the address that my tickets will be shipped to?
All address changes MUST be made by March 1, 2020. To change the shipping address for your ticket order, please email your request with order # and new address to: email@example.com
Does the U.S. Open provide options for corporate hospitality tickets?
Yes, there are many hospitality options available for the 2020 U.S. Open at Winged Foot. For more information of hospitality options please contact MSG Promotions at (484) 223-3295 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are there refunds on tickets?
The USGA has a strict no refund policy on all tickets, however tickets are transferable.
Will concessions be available on the course?
Yes, there will be concession stands located throughout the grounds of Winged Foot Golf Club featuring a variety of food and beverage options available for purchase.
Will grandstand seating be on the course?
Yes, grandstand seating will be located at strategic viewing areas throughout the golf course for fans. Seating is provided on a first-come, first-served basis. Grandstands will be closed upon reaching capacity. Access to the grandstands is subject to applicable USGA policies, which will be posted at the entrance to each grandstand.
Is there reentry into the U.S. Open?
Yes, reentry is permitted throughout the day with a valid ticket for that day. Any fan choosing to leave the grounds must have their valid ticket exit scanned before leaving and then present that same ticket when reentering.
What are the prohibited items?
The prohibited items list will be posted here once it has been finalized for the 2020 U.S. Open. Please note that to expedite admission into the championship, it is recommended that all prohibited items are safely stowed prior to arriving. All fans will go through security screening prior to entering the grounds of Newport Country Club.
Whom do I contact for Visitor Information?
To assist you in exploring lodging options and information about local experiences, dining options or things to do during your trip to the greater New York area we encourage you to visit or contact the below organization:
Visit Westchester NY: visitwestchesterny.com, (914) 995-8500
NYC Go: nycgo.com
How can I contact the USGA Ticket Office?
All U.S. Open ticket or general fan questions can be directed via email to: email@example.com
Can I bring a chair?
Yes, you may bring a chair. Compact chairs with NO arms are permitted on-site. Any carrying sleeve associated with the chair must be left off-site.