The 119th U.S. Open will be played at Shinnecock Hills Golf Club, in Southampton, N.Y., from Monday, June 10 through Sunday, June 16, 2019.
Tickets are now on sale and can be purchased at usopen.com.
A Gallery ticket provides access to the grounds of Pebble Beach.
A Trophy Club ticket includes Gallery access as well as the ability to enter the Trophy Club, which is a tented pavilion on the grounds of Pebble Beach near the Tennis Pavilion, which is conveniently located between the second and third fairways and a short distance from the iconic 17th and 18th holes. It includes access to separate restrooms as well as seating in an air-conditioned pavilion. Food and beverage inside the Trophy Club will be available for purchase in a sports bar-like setting.
A Lodge Premier package provides daily access to the championship grounds, as well as the main building at The Lodge at Pebble Beach™, including all Lodge restaurants, The Terrace Lounge and the outdoor patio for the week of the 2019 U.S. Open. Food and beverage from the restaurants is available for purchase at an additional cost and includes access to executive restroom facilities. The Lodge Premier weekly ticket package includes one (1) set of daily VIP Parking passes for the purchase of one (1) to seven (7) packages and an additional set of daily VIP Parking passes for the purchase of eight (8) packages.
A Centennial Club ticket includes Gallery access as well as the ability to enter the Centennial Club, which is a tented pavilion on the grounds of Pebble Beach. Located on the 15th hole this all-inclusive ticket will provide fans with access to premium food and beverage from the Monterey area, seating, and up-close views of all the action on the 15th green. One (1) daily VIP Parking pass will be included with every four (4) tickets purchased for any one day. Shuttle transportation to and from the championship entrance will be provided.
Ticket Options available:
* Weekly Ticket Package includes: Individual ticket for each day of the U.S. Open, June 10-16
* Championship Round Ticket Package includes: Individual ticket for each day of the U.S. Open championship rounds, June 13-16
* Practice Round Ticket Package includes: Individual ticket for each day of the U.S. Open practice rounds, June 10-12
* Daily tickets are available
Pebble Beach Golf Links is located in Monterey County, Calif., about 80 and 125 miles southwest of San Jose and San Francisco, respectively. Complimentary parking and shuttle transportation will be provided to and from Pebble Beach Golf Links. The general parking lot will have accessible parking spaces for vehicles displaying appropriate HP/DP license plates or placards. For fans requiring lift-equipped shuttle transportation, please contact the USGA Admissions Office at 800.698.0661 for more information.
U.S. Open Parking (June 10-16, 2019)
Complimentary parking will be provided at California State University-Monterey Bay (CSUMB). CSUMB is approximately 13 miles due north of Pebble Beach Golf Links. Please follow general parking signs and/or directions from parking attendants to the designated parking location. Preferred driving directions to CSUMB will be provided in the spring of 2019. From the parking lot, complimentary shuttle transportation will be provided to and from Pebble Beach Golf Links and is expected to take approximately 35 minutes.
Please note: There is no general parking for fans with disabilities available in the immediate vicinity of the golf course. All other parking is by permit and parking pass only.
Passenger Drop-Off will only be allowed at the designated area, located near the Main Admission Gate within the Del Monte Forest. There is no parking or staging for vehicles, so pickup times will need to be coordinated accordingly. Drivers will be instructed to follow Passenger Drop-Off directional signs via CA-1 & CA-68 and attendants to the appropriate pickup and drop-off location. Due to traffic restrictions, access will be limited to vehicles no larger than a 12-passenger van or limousine.
What ADA / Accessibility options are provided at the U.S. Open?
The USGA is committed to providing a positive and user-friendly experience for all fans with disabilities and is pleased to provide the following services:
- Accessible parking spaces for all vehicles having appropriate HD/DP license plates or placards will be reserved at all parking locations. Please see additional information in the Parking & Transportation section.
- Our Disability Services Committee will be on-site to assist fans with disabilities, with multi-person golf cart transportation to and from Disability Services Headquarters and specific grandstand locations and facilities throughout the golf course via a fixed route with predetermined stops.
- A number of complimentary motorized scooters will be available at the Mobility Scooter Tent, located near the Main Admission Gate, for fans with disabilities, on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Telecommunications Devices for the Deaf will be available at the Disability Services Headquarters.
- Accessible restrooms will be available at portable restroom locations throughout the championship grounds and at corporate facilities.
- The Merchandise Pavilion select concessions and fan experience areas will be accessible.
Junior Ticket Policy:
Junior tickets are available on-site at Will Call every day during the championship, regardless of a sellout. There is a limit of two (2) Junior tickets per one (1) adult ticket or credential holder.
*Junior tickets for ages 12 and under are complimentary on any day when accompanied by an adult ticket or credential holder.
*Junior tickets for ages 13-18 will be available for purchase at a reduced price when accompanied by an adult ticket or credential holder:
o June 10-12 (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday) – $20
o June 13-16 (Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday) – $40
Please note that Junior tickets will provide Gallery access and when accompanied by an adult with a Lodge Premier or Trophy Club ticket or credential, will provide Junior tickets with the same access as the adult accompanying the junior.
Junior tickets do not provide access into the Centennial Club or any corporate hospitality area because specific hospitality tickets are required for access into each of those venues, regardless of age.
Military Ticket Policy:
Complimentary Gallery Practice Round tickets June 10-12 (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday) will be provided to all Active, Retired and Veteran military personnel. The military ticket policy covers all branches of service, including Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marines, Navy, National Guard and Reserves. Military personnel need to bring their military identification and regular photo identification to Will Call to receive their complimentary Gallery Practice Round ticket. Tickets for military will always be available on Practice Round days, regardless of a sellout.
In addition, Active, Retired and Veteran military can purchase up to two (2) Gallery Practice Round tickets per day for family or friends at half price – $30 each on Monday and Tuesday, and $37.50 on Wednesday. Junior tickets for ages 18 and under are all complimentary when accompanied by military personnel.
Fans and other championship attendees will go through security screening prior to entering the championship grounds and will not be allowed to bring any of the items listed below. To help expedite admission into the championship, it is recommended that all prohibited items are safely stowed prior to arriving at the championship. Please be sure to read the following list of prohibited items carefully.
List of Prohibited Items
- No Weapons (regardless of permit, including but not limited to firearms or knives)
- No Explosives and/or Fireworks of any kind
- No Tablets and/or Computers (cellular mobile devices smaller than 7” are permitted, subject to mobile device policy)
- No stand-alone cameras (other than Monday through Wednesday for personal photographic use, subject to the Mobile Device Policy)
- No Selfie Sticks
- No Drones
- No Noise Producing Devices (including portable speakers)
- No Backpacks, Briefcases, Purses and/or Bags larger than 6"W x 6"H x 6"D in their natural state
Note: Transparent/clear plastic hand and shoulder bags no larger than 12”W x12”H x6”D are permitted.
- No Signs, Posters and/or Banners
- No Food and/or Beverages except for medical or infant needs
- No Containers, Coolers, Aerosol Cans and/or Spray Bottles except for medical or infant needs
Note: Personal care items (3 ounce size or less) and transparent/clear empty plastic water bottles (size 24 ounce or less) are permitted.
- No Pets (other than service animals as defined by the ADA assisting disabled individuals)
- No Lawn Chairs and/or Oversized Chairs with Arms (compact chairs without arms are permitted with no case)
- No Ladders and/or Step Stools or other similar items
- No Bicycles allowed inside admission areas or on the championship grounds
- No other items deemed unlawful, dangerous or disruptive by the USGA and/or Championship Security Personnel, in their sole discretion
Note: The USGA reserves the right to amend the list of Prohibited Items at any time to provide a safe and secure championship.